Webinar: Health and Wellbeing
Communicating To Your People.
With special guest, Alicia McCollam, Global Diversity, Inclusion & Wellbeing Manager, at AVEVA, a FTSE 100 company.
Sign up below to join our free live webinar and learn how to effectively communicate and engage your people in a diverse, hybrid workplace.
Wednesday 9th June – 2pm GMT
New research released by Close Brothers has suggested that employee mental health worries have rocketed over the last 12 months. One of the positive outcomes however, is that many of those impacted are taking steps to build back with greater resilience on all fronts. We can support them on this journey…
In this webinar, you’ll learn…
- 3 key communication tools you can adopt to support your people
- How leaders and managers should be communicating in a hybrid workplace
- What peer to peer comms activity should be happening
- From Alicia McCollum as she shares her knowledge and experience on where AVEVA, a FSTE 100, is on their health and wellbeing journey
- New digital behaviours to watch out for, along with generational shifts
We will be sharing our top tips, insights and findings on all the above, plus you’ll have the opportunity to ask your questions to our expert panel.
Can’t make the date? No problem. We’ll send you the recording afterwards.