Webinar: Technology & COMMUNICATION
With special guest, Chatbot Consultant and Ex-HR Technology Director at Unilever, Keith Williams.
Sign up below to join our free live Q&A and learn how technology can help to keep employee communication human...
Wednesday 21st October - 2PM GMT
Next up in our series of webinars, our Strategy Director, Chris Andrew will be joined by special guest, Chatbot Consultant and Ex-HR Technology Director at Unilever, Keith Williams. They will be answering your questions in a Q&A on how technology drives a human-centred employee experience.
Don’t miss this opportunity to:
- Understand the process required to successfully integrate digital tools into the employee experience
- Learn how Keith has taken the success of chatbots as an effective HR communication channel and applied it to other aspects of communication in general
- Listen to Keith’s views on the part technology will play on employee engagement in the future
- Listen to examples of how personalisation can drive employee productivity from one of the UK’s leading HR Communications agencies
- Ask your questions to this expert panel
Don’t worry if you are unable to make the date and time, register below and we will send you the recording after the live webinar.
Introducing Keith Williams
Keith Williams is owner of KMW3, a consultancy which supports organisations (both commercial and governmental) by demystifying the process required to successfully integrate digital tools into the Employee Experience with a particular focus on chatbots.
He is passionate about Agile Product Management and is a Design Thinking Champion. Keith has also led sessions as part of the MA in Major Project Management at Saïd Business School at the University of Oxford.
Having started life as a professional musician and previously owned an art gallery, Keith is a great believer in transferrable skills.