Established in 1993, Caburn Hope is a market-leading employee communication agency. Our global clients invest in our expertise, creativity and experience to deliver award-winning projects and world-class campaigns for companies such as Unilever, Sage, Telefónica, Pfizer, Madison Square Garden (NYC) to name but a few. We are owned by Buck, a global HR consulting, resources and tech company.
Making people's lives better... we believe in stimulating the improvement of working lives through inspiring communication and to be recognised as leading strategists and innovators in this field. Our aim is to create long term sustainable value for our customers and help them to realise prosperity from their most valuable asset, their people.
Are you a talented and ambitious individual looking for a role in internal communications? We’re seeking an Account Manager to support our award-winning account management team in the delivery of Employee Engagement projects for our portfolio of large corporate clients.
You are bright, motivated, enthusiastic and a definite self-starter:
- 2 years agency experience (minimum)
- Employee / Internal Comms experience preferred
- Digital and cross-media project management skills
- Creative, inspired, you keep up with trends and innovative ideas
- Experience in preparation and presentation of communication proposals/solutions
- Excellent interpersonal and client /supplier handling skills
- Fine attention to detail and high standards – you love what you do
- A team player that can multitask
About The Role
For us, how you do it is just as important as getting the work done. We’re immensely proud of the relationships we have grown over time with our clients – we are a true partner and trusted advisor to them. That means you need to be driven, creative and passionate about what you do, but also a genuinely decent person to work with.
The successful candidate will join the account management team to support on a range of integrated projects from start to finish across all the key functions to make sure the client’s needs are being met. A fast paced and sometimes demanding role with never a dull moment where you will truly be part of a team.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with clients and media/digital suppliers
- Co-ordinating suppliers e.g. designers, artworkers, programmers, video producers, printers
- Ensure actions and key deliverables are met to drive projects to completion
- Maintain and update project documentation from initiation to execution
- Assisting with project proposals and pitches
- Managing the project budget through regular tracking, reporting and management of any scope or schedule changes
- Researching new suppliers and services
- Proof reading and checking
With an upbeat ‘hands-on’ approach, fantastic communication skills and business acumen, you will have the ability to build genuinely robust relationships founded on trust and transparency. You will have solid IT skills and a natural aptitude for embracing new forms of media.
You’ll be working with a specialist band of employee communication strategists, creatives and project managers who come to work every day to make people’s lives better through inspiring communication. We’re based in the quirky town of Lewes (10 mins train from Brighton), but our clients are everywhere from London to Barcelona to New York.
We offer excellent career progression opportunities in an inclusive, growing business. We are a team of friendly, intelligent experts who all have a voice in how the company is shaped and contribute towards commercial strategy.
In terms of reward, we offer a competitive salary, embrace a flexible approach to working, 25 days’ holiday, bonus scheme, pension, private medical scheme and life assurance, plus a raft of other benefits options courtesy of our parent company, Buck.
We're a close-knit team, so you'll be a real team player - come join us!