Caburn Hope is a market-leading employee communications agency. Our global clients invest in our expertise, creativity and experience to deliver award-winning projects and world-class campaigns for companies such as Unilever, The Coca Cola Company, Telefónica, Boots International, Barclays and Sage.
You’ve been there – you’ve done it. Leading a diverse mix of multi-channel global comms projects for some of the world’s biggest brands at extreme pace is a walk in the park for you. Light-bulb moments come naturally, as you anticipate last minute changes and always look for ways to shake up the system.
For us, how you do it is just as important as getting the work done. We’re immensely proud of the relationships we have grown over time with our clients – we are a true partner and trusted advisor to them. That means you need to be driven, creative and passionate about what you do, but also a genuinely decent person to work with.
You’ll be working with a specialist band of employee communication strategists, creatives and project managers who come to work every day to make people’s lives better through inspiring communication.
Benefits for you
We offer a competitive salary, embrace a flexible, hybrid approach to working, 25 days’ holiday, bonus scheme, pension, private medical scheme and life assurance, plus a raft of other benefits options courtesy of our parent company, Buck.
- 2 years agency experience (minimum)
- Employee / Internal Comms experience is a bonus
- Project management skills in delivery of large comms projects (£50-£150k)
- Creative, inspired, you keep up with trends and innovative ideas
- Digital and cross-media project management skills
- Experience in preparation and presentation of communication proposals/solutions
- Excellent interpersonal and client /supplier handling skills
- Fine attention to detail and high standards – you love what you do
- A strong character and team player that works well under pressure in a busy office
Your cross-media skills will include a strong digital emphasis, but you'll also love creativity and sharing innovative ideas and trends with clients and colleagues. You'll embrace face to face meetings with clients and suppliers in London, across the UK and abroad.
You'll be someone who has the confidence and gravitas to advise our clients whilst delivering award-winning employee communication campaigns.
We're a close-knit team, so you'll be a real team player - come join us!