Firstlight – Omni-channel marketing
Firstlight is a boutique London-based fitness studio, specialising in cycling, boxing, HIIT and yoga.
Inspired by our work with The Gym Group, where our marketing and communication services fueled the brand’s rapid expansion from 1 to 54 locations within 5 years, Firstlight decided to give us a spin.
Firstlight had a vision: to be London’s premiere cycling studio. The basic foundations of a brand already existed, though it required further articulation and refinement of its standout USPs to compete in the crowded London fitness market. The brand needed a voice to position itself in a niche that would set it apart from competitors.
Let there be light! The team at Caburn Hope refined Firstlight’s brand and pushed it further – developing brand and tone of voice guidelines; as well as an identity to sit alongside the brand. A full suite of brand assets was also created, from emails and posters, to digital signage and outdoor advertising.
Based on local area research, we developed an awareness strategy – advising efficient allocation of marketing budget for maximum return-on-investment. This strategy informed our omni-channel marketing plan, which included but was not limited to:
- Hand-to-hand marketing
- Art direction of photoshoots
- Teaser pre-launch materials
- Monthly content creation – blogs and PR
- Development of website with full UX design
- SEO and PPC management
- Social media management
- Communication toolkits for managers / corporates
- Launch of a ground-breaking brand at flagship site in Westfield and online.
- Subsequent marketing and communication projects – launch of juice range, stationary branding and employee onboarding.