Yay, we did it! Our shiny new site is now live! With clients at the forefront of our business, it is easy to be too occupied to inject the same energy into our own business as we do with our client projects. So this week has been big for us, as we are super excited to have launched our new website.
Inspiring people since 1993, and with our heritage in marketing, we wanted a website showcasing our services to decode your business goals and formulate why employees would be motivated to achieve them. The new website reflects this and our market-leading role as employee communication experts. It also reveals the relationships we build with some of the world’s leading businesses and brands, working together to create a positive employee experience through the power of communication.
Our Founding Director and MD, Liz, said:
“Business is evolving all the time and although we’ve been offering employee communication services for many years, we didn’t feel our website reflected our capabilities strongly enough. The role of HR has progressed, as have employee behaviours, and the way we communicate to employees has shifted too. The new website clearly demonstrates our full range of services; reward & recognition, brand & corporate culture, talent attraction, development & retention, and change communication, the entire employee journey.”
So, what can you expect from the changes we have made to the site?
- The ultimate user experience. Making it even easier to explore the inspiring, fresh content
- Some great eye-catching and creative pages
- A deeper dive into our long-term relationships with world-leading brands and the benefits that effective employee communication has brought them
- A blog where our experts passionately share strategic and creative thought, inspiration and vision for employee engagement
- Some fun – with moving images and animation throughout the site
Happy browsing, and don’t forget to keep checking back to see all our latest news, tips and insights into the world of employee communications. We hope you like the changes we have made.
Any questions? Head over to our contact page and let us know.